Wednesday 6 August 2014

BRISTOL #1



As I mentioned previously I paid a visit to Bristol recently to visit family, and just generally to explore a new city.
While we were there we grabbed some amazing food, if you're ever in the area I recommend paying a visit to Bagel Boy, who really do have the best bagels. While around the area it's worth popping into St Nicholas's Market where the bakery stall was far too tempting, the variation of food and cultures under one roof was quite something.   
One thing that's quite apparent is that were definitely a food orientated family, nothing is better than finding a nice cafe or restaurant regardless of if were on holiday or not.
It was quite nice to pay a bit more attention to the interior of different shops and cafes, I'm going to try and do similar posts to this but around Newcastle a bit more. There's definitely a few hidden places that need a bit more recognition for the quality of food they serve.

I've also added a couple more photos and an Interior page over on my photography website & Facebook page, so feel free to check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment