Tuesday 5 February 2013

Cara Delevingne for British Vogue.


Cara is currently 20 and has already been the face of Burberry's spring / summer 2011 and 2012 campaigns, not only that, but Cara has been used within advertising campaigns for Zara, H&M and Chanel. 
The list is endless and exciting for what Cara has already achieved and it won't be narrowing down any time soon.

In March she has landed her very first cover on British Vogue. Known for her energetic and loving personality she recently said to Vogue - 

"It doesn't really sink in until you actually see it, that cover, that actual magazine, Vogue - it's so great," she said. "Especially the March issue, it's the big fashion issue, so it's going to be pretty amazing. I'm going to run out of the shop with 20 copies in my hands, going: 'Oh my God, this is me! Oh my God!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment