Friday 8 February 2013

February Wants!


1) Zara, Sweater with faux leather.
I absolutely love Zara, the clothing can sometimes be a bit on the pricy side but it's honestly not bad when compared to the quality and the fit. As soon as I saw this sweatshirt I just needed it! If anyone knows me, they'll know I love block colours, and this is basically the same but with fabric, simplistic but well done! This could also be a very versatile addition to my wardrobe, I could style it with a white shirt under with some jeans and have a very smart look or wear it on it's own with a pair of jeans or even shorts. Due to it being a very classic style I'm sure it would be wearable for quite some time! £29.99

2) Levis, 8 line shirt.
Recently I've had an increasing love for Levis shirts. I grabbed one a few weeks ago in the sales and it's instantly turned into one of my favourite items of clothing.
When shopping for shirts from Levis I often find my favourite cut is the original or slim fit, for me they then end up a bit baggy and oversized - but not to the point where it looks like I can't buy clothes that fit. I then stick it on with a pair of skinny jeans and whatever shoes I fancy, because of the fact the shirt is oversized it creates a smart but very relaxed look, I can tell I'm going to end this year with far too many of these shirts! £55.00

3) American Apparel, Fisherman's Pullover.
For me AA is one of those shops where I constantly check their site to see for new items added and pop into a shop whenever I'm near one and normally fall in love with a few things every time, without fail!
I've had my eye on this jumper for quite a while now, because of its slight pattern and simple colour I can match it up to pretty much every pair of jeans I own and put together an outfit that looks well put together and thought out, when really I just flung things on last minute before I'm running out the door! £66.00

4) Air Jordan, 4 Retro.
Where to even start with these! 
Basically I started a new part time job a few months ago in Office and my love for shoes has just slowly gotten bigger and bigger and bigger. In the past I normally wore brogues or vans, quite a simple choice really, but since working with shoes, pretty much on a daily basis, my love for every style and colour possible has increased massively. I've had my eye on Jordans for quite a while now and every time I see someone wearing a pair I get massively jealous. 
I may not get these this month, but in the future I will own a pair, you just watch! Around £105.00

No comments:

Post a Comment