Friday 25 July 2014

FESTIVALS

Seeing as it's summer that always means theres a few more music festivals around this time of year. I've been to some in the past (T in the Park a few times) and I'm off to Creamfields in August, as I feel like I have a bit of knowledge I'm going to list off a couple of things to remember to bring. Plus, it'll act as a little check list for myself next month!

- Tent
- Bag
- Toiletries (toothbrush, comb, dry shampoo, hairspray, SPF, toothpaste & deodorant)
- Clothes (Shorts & Rain Coat are always a good combo)
- Food & Drink (snacks & wine more than likely...)
- Plastic cups
- Wet wipes & antibacterial gel
- Festival / bus / train tickets
- Phone
- Wallet & money

That's pretty much everything I normally take, always try to pack as light as possible as normally there's a trek to the campsite when arriving and leaving. The first year I went to T in the Park I brought twice as much and barely used anything, it just added to the pain of having to drag it all back again covered head to toe in mud and not feeling too good after a glass of wine too many!





No comments:

Post a Comment