Friday 11 July 2014

INSTAGRAM UPDATE

I used to do Instagram recaps around once a week, but I found that I was rambling on about anything and everything. Saying that however, I love flicking back through Instagram as it reminds me of what I've been up to the past few weeks. Due to me enjoying these types of posts and they often get a good response I'm going to start doing them again, but maybe once every couple of weeks instead.

Anyway, since my last ramblings I've since finished my first year of university, been to London a few times and found some lovely little restaurants. Been house hunting, spent too much money on shoes & clothes (shock, I know). Basically,  I've just been enjoying my last few weeks of university and spent money that I don't have!

                                                 INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | TUMBLR | PINTEREST


1 comment:

  1. This japanese food is so yummy! In love with it! Sometimes I think that I really need to move to Tokyo haha

    www.ennfrancosays.com

    ReplyDelete